• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This will be the hardest test since our losing start to the season. Leicester finding some form now after a bad start as well. We can absolutely win it, but the team will need a performance like the last one. A win here gives us a proper platform to push on into the top 6, especially with the teams immediately above floundering.

1635334693144.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I honestly don't see much to fear about this Leicester side. Got some decent players and well coached but I think we've got far more quality all round. They don't blow me away at all.

It comes down to us really, play like we did against Villa and I honestly expect a fairly comfortable win. Play within ourselves and too slowly and we'll struggle.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Is benji white back for this one?

I expect to bag 3 points here. Our XI should be well rested so expect zero excuses and I hope the days of our lethargic performances are behind us. Need high energy and a goal in the first half 100%. Expect a vardy pen

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We always get battered on early morning kick offs. I hope the players get a day off on Friday.

Even if we lose Tets stays, so hoping for a win.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I honestly don't see much to fear about this Leicester side. Got some decent players and well coached but I think we've got far more quality all round. They don't blow me away at all.

It comes down to us really, play like we did against Villa and I honestly expect a fairly comfortable win. Play within ourselves and too slowly and we'll struggle.
I don't fear their players, I fear ours and their tendency to throw away every chance to build some momentum.

amigo

Again we will see how far we've come with this match. Arsenal of last season would lose. Arsenal this season, ... who knows?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You cant really say whether its a clear win or loss in the PL anymore IMO. Such calls are only reserved for City, Liverpool and possibly Norwich.

What we need to get right is our game plan, and if effective manage that well throughout the game. We have the quality to compete with and beat Leicester, and we should be doing that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both teams are close level wise in the pitch maybe with us having better defense than them who got injures in that area.

Last season we comfertably won but that was without fans this time it's different its good test for us to see how ready we are if we want to put pressure for top 6 finish they coming into good form with back to back league wins.

Wouldn't mind the 442 that won against villa and saw us having 23 attempts our players looked comfertable with it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seeing Leicester line up today against Brighton they also made 9 changes only Barnes and Soyuncu starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom