• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They always hand out **** for the fans to hold in their hands and make a racket at King Power.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
:lol: are you watching?

I have a rare Saturday where both my Mrs and daughter are out so I will watch if you watch

I have family over at the moment, so the game will be on for the guys, not sure how much of it I can avoid :lol: I'll try my best

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lacazette is the best playmaker at the club. It’s time people accept it even if he is leaving on free

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great goal. We’ve got a set piece coach too! OMD!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

An early lead on a Saturday noon kickoff.

Now that's a delightful surprise 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom