• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have a rare Saturday where both my Mrs and daughter are out so I will watch if you watch

"As long as you are annoyed, I am happy to be annoyed too"

🤣

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ffs come on Arsenal, do a job and give me some hope.

Feeling is a loss/draw and players looking poor again. Round and round we go.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

As lots have said we normally go from the good to the ugly so can’t wait to see if we produce here…

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As I said...Saka will almost certainly not be here in a few years, tbh.

Let's run him into the ground, get a big fee for him and let him be finished by 29 when he is at City.

Good Lord

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Vardie will get his goal and the subsequent “I‘m happy I never joined Arsenal” interview, ain’t he?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We really don't need him and don't see anyway he gets back in the first 11. Just seems like Arteta wanted to sign someone from Real Madrid more than anything.
Ödegaard signed so we get Haaland this summer m8. Arteta 1.000 IQ play

El Duderino

As I said...Saka will almost certainly not be here in a few years, tbh.

Let's run him into the ground, get a big fee for him and let him be finished by 29 when he is at City.

Got to pull a Sanchez on him and take Man City’s money and leave them with a husk, yes.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ffs come on Arsenal, do a job and give me some hope.

Feeling is a loss/draw and players looking poor again. Round and round we go.
Its the Arteta life cycle - you almost feel a bad run will arrive soon in your bones.

But we can always hope we can overcome this cycle history.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So hold on, you've happily sat through some of Tierney's performances, but you're nervous about a new player who's technically not been sh*t yet? :lol:
With Tierney, you get a decent base performance. Truth be told, I don't know how Tavares will hold up against a decent winger. He looks good with the ball. There's question marks over his positioning and defensive awareness.

El Duderino

your negativity after 7 games unbeaten.

Do you actually have fun watching us play? It was 2 good performances in 7. Arteta will is the kind of man that would go to a Parilla and order stuff well done.

Reckon he’d spend most his time at Puerto Madero and not cooler neighborhoods. Bland football for a bland (albeit handsome) man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom