• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know they say the usual bollocks of “it’s just a job”...but I could never ever play for Sp**s being an Arsenal fan, could any of you guys or gals do it?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know they say the usual bollocks of “it’s just a job”...but I could never ever play for Sp**s being an Arsenal fan, could any of you guys or gals do it?
If it’s the best club you’re getting then you’ll move I bet. Look at Bent, he was at Charlton and Sp**s were the best club who would ever come in for him.

Sometimes you’re forced to move, especially if a smaller club is getting a big fee.

Bergkamp had a soft spot for Sp**s I think.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He not arsenal fan he ex Sp**s **** nobody cares about his opinion
Actually, it's quite well known since his Ipswich days that Darren Bent is an Arsenal fan. So is Jermain Defoe. Yet they both played for Sp**s. My dad met Jermain Defoe years ago and asked him why Wenger hadn't tried to sign him, Defoe just shrugged and said "I don't know!".

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I think it was more to do with Hoddle than the actual club. You could definitely see in his game the influence Glenda had on him.
Bit before my time Glenn Hoddle. Must have been a hell of a player if Bergkamp looked up to him as a player. Bergkamps one of the best players I’ve ever seen. Everything about his game was pure class. That goal against Newcastle is the best goal Of all time for me. No goal comes near that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Changed my mind today, really can't see Emery being sacked until the end of the season, board will look at the Europa as a means for CL which is the goal.

Hope we win tomorrow now.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Changed my mind today, really can't see Emery being sacked until the end of the season, board will look at the Europa as a means for CL which is the goal.

Hope we win tomorrow now.

Already tried that with Wenger and Emery. Once we face a tactically sound team (which we will in the later stages) we get found out.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That would be incredibly risky.
Already tried that with Wenger and Emery. Once we face a tactically sound team (which we will in the later stages) we get found out.

I agree with both, it's just a feeling though.

As I said before, a loss tomorrow/bad performance/draw and I'd get rid of Emery and use the break to hire someone else, maybe have Freddie take one or two games after the break and see what he can do.

I am not on the board though, yet.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
As I said before, a loss tomorrow/bad performance/draw and I'd get rid of Emery and use the break to hire someone else, maybe have Freddie take one or two games after the break and see what he can do.

What a unique sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom