• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The good news is that we’re going to be paid handsomely when we sell Matteo to Real Madrid

Let's hope we've learned from past mistakes and tie him down to a lengthy contract so we get any kind of fee.

Malky

Established Member
Feel uncomfortable every time the attack our right side, Lichsteiner is such a liability and Iwobi isn't helping much.

African Flair

Anyone have a theory what's Kolas role for this game it?
If he's suppose to be a freeroaming midfielder doing **** all, play Özil..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That might have been Iwobi’s worst half in an Arsenal shirt while probably it was Guendouzi’s best.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This 442 I like it. Forget creative players, kolasinac left mid, Welbeck (rip) right mid, with Bellerin and Sokratis back for Mustafi and that swiss scumbag mmmmm we would bully teams off the pitch.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not been too bad from us so far.

Auba and Laca have been threatening when brought into the game, and Guendouzi and Torreira have been excellent in midfield for us.

Koscielny's been the best defender aswell, the others have struggled, particularly Mustafi and Lichtsteiner. Iwobi and Kola haven't been very good.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apart from defensive errorswe put up a decent show with that weird lineup. What the he'll Iwobi was thinking for the first I don't know. He panics when attacking the opponents box and then does that when he had time and space to do anything else. I'm done with him. He has Walcott mentality snd will never be be top class. Cut our losses n the summer. Lich is a shadow of the player I saw at Juve. He must have double aged ovet the summer.
Take off Lich and Iwobi. Might as well play Ramsey and Suarez on the right. Anything but this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom