• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m looking forward to the season where we have a squad that doesn’t cost us games through individual mistakes.

Feels like we’ve had at least one player like that getting regular minutes for the last few years.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is it me or does City look like they are genuinely not trying and even toning down their intensity? Looks like a damn scrimmage exercise for them
They’re not even trying. KDB didn’t even believe in that pass before Luiz made it an assist and the second goal came from a long ball from Ederson ffs.

Preacher

Always Crying
I was more happy when Arsenal didnt play. We are shambles. One game and everything bad about this club came back. Good night. Void this season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Expect more of this btw. With Raul at the helm don't expect sensible football decisions. He'll use his contacts to bring in signings like Luiz.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At work so missing it.

Has Luiz been as bad as it seems on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom