• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I WANT A WIN< DAMN IT!
Why is everyone being reasonable and accepting a point? I want 3

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I disagree. We needed creative balls, and we needed runners into the box to support Auba and draw defenders. Both of which are Özil.

We needed him today. We missed him since the start.
I understand you’re a big Özil fan, so no point going into a debate since it’s moot. We’ll agree to disagree.

Like I said, I want him to succeed here, but I wouldn’t be so sure that he would have made a difference based on past performances where Özil has failed plenty of times to produce a big performance in these tough away games at big teams when we needed him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I understand you’re a big Özil fan, so no point going into a debate since it’s moot. We’ll agree to disagree. Like I said, I want him to succeed here, but I wouldn’t be so sure that he would have made a difference based on performances in the past where Özil has failed plenty of times to produce a big performance in these tough away games at big teams when we needed a big performance.

I didn't complain about him not playing against Spuds.

Today we needed him. I'm judging by what I see on the pitch, not by the soundbites I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom