• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

I am about to get a visitor who has no concept of the etiquette required toward myself in my enjoyment of football spectatorship:mad: I shall not be playing hostess with the mostest, believe!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Would rather have Iwobi play this actually. He helps us keep the ball well, but perhaps counter attack is the way to go today.

Stop making excuses. I know what nerves can do to us all. These kind of games get us all feel numb. Just do the right thing and man up. Lol

No excuses. I miss the game. At the gym now and then baby naming. I travel with bus and our system is **** so I miss the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come on guys I know our away form is s**t but it Wembley! We love to play here. Get it done

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Davinson Sanchez slotted in well for the spuds. We should have bought him, very good defender.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am about to get a visitor who has no concept of the etiquette required toward myself in my enjoyment of football spectatorship:mad: I shall not be playing hostess with the mostest, believe!
Just lock the door and turn off the phone bro.

Jojoba

We need the midfield to control the game. If we can do that then we have a very good chance. It’s about the midfield.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ready

giphy.gif

OSBK

Established Member
Can honestly say I havent been this excited about a nld in quite a few years.

This could be a absolute cracker.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey would have been useful with is engine in a 433, would have liked Iwobi in there as well .
Would have been ideal having Ramsey in there. I want him and Wilshere starting games together the way it was meant to be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom