• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Can't wrap my head round even when spuds did leave space in behind, we could not put a ball for Auba to chase, also can't believe our striker and fastest man is defending set pieces instead of sitting on the half way line, you would never know half the time we have pace in the side. We gave them very little to fear at the back, that's why they played with a freedom, we gave it to them as opposed to them taking it(this game).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mod edit: Wishing death on someone is not okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Setting up defensively made little sense to me.
We're an attacking team and we're weak at defending. You play to your strengths not your weaknesses.

All we ended up doing was invite pressure.
Setting up defensively in the first half was fine, where Wenger went wrong imo was not being proactive and changing it early in the second half when it was clear Sp**s were taking control of the game. The game was going clearly in one direction even before the goal went in.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Setting up defensively in the first half was fine, where Wenger went wrong imo was not being proactive and changing it early in the second half when it was clear Sp**s were taking control of the game. The game was going clearly in one direction even before the goal went in.

Even in the first half, I feel Sp**s were there for the taking if we were willing to risk more, they weren't that good to start the game and gave up a lot of space for us to attack(which we just ended up wasting everytime). Better quality in our passing and more willing to attack and we would have won this imo.

arsmile

Established Member
HA8IMHp.jpg

Going for the side foot finish was a strange decision on that last chance for Lacazette, in fact his body position looks a bit off as he's about to pull the trigger. Not sure the square ball to PEA was on as Trippier was pretty close, think AL should have just put his laces through it. Lloris came at an odd angle so there's plenty of net to aim at.
yeah...lloris' angles are all wrong there- he should have been able to take advantage

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm not sure why you feel your opinion matters to me. You're irrelevant.

Your tirade against Wenger has gone beyond his work at the club and has become personal. This isnt the first time you have posted such garbage.

Shape up lad, you're embarrassing yourself now.

Batman

I feel the same as Rex. Please don't do it again, wishing death on someone is out of line. This is just a game, no need for that.
Show me where I wished death on anyone. Had I wanted to wish death on him I'd have said as much. I want him to go away. Just drift away from the club. There's no need whatsoever to exaggerate what was quite innocuous. Nobody who wishes death on someone phrases it the way I did. Come on now.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Show me where I wished death on anyone. Had I wanted to wish death on him I'd have said as much. I want him to go away. Just drift away from the club. There's no need whatsoever to exaggerate what was quite innocuous. Nobody who wishes death on someone phrases it the way I did. Come on now.
Do you think we're stupid?

"He should just walk out into the ocean and let it take him." is far from an invitation to "go away". Accept that you took it a step too far and don't do it again. This is the end of this discussion.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Your tirade against Wenger has gone beyond his work at the club and has become personal. This isnt the first time you have posted such garbage.

Shape up lad, you're embarrassing yourself now.

Some of these guys have lost it to the point they'd be better off focusing on other hobbies more or just being a football fan in general for the sake of their mental health.. If football affects you this much you need to reevaluate your life.

Batman

Do you think we're stupid?

"He should just walk out into the ocean and let it take him." is far from an invitation to "go away". Accept that you took it a step too far and don't do it again. This is the end of this discussion.
I wouldn't say stupid but it's not important enough to argue. So sorry Dad. :rolleyes:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even in the first half, I feel Sp**s were there for the taking if we were willing to risk more, they weren't that good to start the game and gave up a lot of space for us to attack(which we just ended up wasting everytime). Better quality in our passing and more willing to attack and we would have won this imo.
Yeah, the problem was that we just saw some uncharacteristically poor passing in the final third from guys like Özil and Micky. The two guys who you would trust to make the right pass in those moments couldn't deliver.

Shows the fine margins in football, if they'd taken more care with the final ball it could've been 1-0 Arsenal and a completely different game, in which case we'd all be celebrating a perfect counter-attacking performance away from home.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
HA8IMHp.jpg

Going for the side foot finish was a strange decision on that last chance for Lacazette, in fact his body position looks a bit off as he's about to pull the trigger. Not sure the square ball to PEA was on as Trippier was pretty close, think AL should have just put his laces through it. Lloris came at an odd angle so there's plenty of net to aim at.

Easy to say now, but I've ALWAYS thought Lloris is prone to a nutmeg. When he commits his legs are always miles apart, a clever little finish between his legs would've been perfect. Failing that, a dink or maybe use the outside of your foot if you want to go for the far post.

Lacazette chose the most difficult/unlikely option. The square to Auba wasn't on though, he had to shoot. I suppose it's encouraging he was able to have some sort of impact off the bench, but he needs to sharpen up. His finishing is the best aspect of his game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
image.jpg

As I said, if Lacazette squares it across to PEA at this point. That's 1-1.

There's no way Trippier would have got there before Auba if he squares it across goal.

Everything is happening too quick for him to spot Auba, he only has eyes for goal as he should. Not as easy finish as I originally thought, but still should bury it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom