• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,254

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka injury outweighs the result. Make no mistake this is a nothing game against the worst side in the league, can't draw any conclusions from it.

So annoying out two best players this season, KT and Saka have been injured in dead rubbers.
He'll back next game

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Commentators 1: WIllian was a surprise signing for Arsenal seeing they were looking to freshen up.
Commentator 2: 3 years was the surprise considering Chelsea only offered him one, he would have taken 2.

Preach! :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The difference between Willian and Saka in that free role is so obvious.

I’d say they’re both as talented as each other but Saka just looks forward, Willian is so boring and safe.

Willian is meme material at this point.

He is like all those people who want to wait because the first time should be special.

FFS... The first time is never special. It takes 10 times just to be good at it. 100 times to master it. I'm so ****ing triggered right now.

Preacher

Always Crying

I’d say they’re both as talented as each other but Saka just looks forward, Willian is so boring and safe.
I would play Nelson instead of Willian at this point. Willian is epitome of everything what is wrong with current Arsenal.

Yeah, Willian is one of those people when he is grandad he will give his grandkids 50 years lock low-risk government bonds as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom