• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m predicting that Arteta is going to get hounded out of the club by the usual suspects. Unai Emery has been there and failed with it too.

The likes of Guendouzi, Özil, Lacazette etc are going to force him out by making the other players turn against him. It happened with Emery too.

This is why clearout is vital. The usual suspects(players wise) have so much power and they show it constantly on the field with their laziness.

If Arteta wants to survive he needs to get rid of these players as quickly as he can.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm not sure I would have dropped him completely, think the bench would have been fine. He needs to learn some humility but I hope the message the team receives from this isn't that we can't be a bit feisty. Just need to save it for when the team actually looks the part.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I’m predicting that Arteta is going to get hounded out of the club by the usual suspects. Unai Emery has been there and failed with it too.

The likes of Guendouzi, Özil, Lacazette etc are going to force him out by making the other players turn against him. It happened with Emery too.
Guendouzi seemed pretty loyal to Emery & from the interview Emery helped him alot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi is clear difficult to manage he still not taking football seriously he won't be here if this keep getting worse
That's probably the main issue with Guendouzi - he's very childlike both in terms of behavior and the way he plays on the pitch. I've seen people deride his ability and I honestly don't think his ability is a problem - his ball-progression is among the best when he's on it. I think the way he uses his ability isn't optimal at this point - and I think while it should be coachable in theory, it's the only thing holding him back. He's got great will to win and determination, but he's all heart and no maturity at the moment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So what's going on here...is Johnny Sins playing for us today?

Hopefully, got a hell of a shot on him.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-Moania>>>>>
giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What are the chances Auba leaves this club before we ever see him start at CF again.

chessygoal

I'm not sure I would have dropped him completely, think the bench would have been fine. He needs to learn some humility but I hope the message the team receives from this isn't that we can't be a bit feisty. Just need to save it for when the team actually looks the part.
It seems a bit of an over-reaction. Trash-talking is part of the game for some players, especially those coming from a street-football background, we shouldn't dismiss it as childish behavior. But what he did at the end of the game was out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom