• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Must win. I dont want to see players pulling out of 50/50s. Aubas been at it Bellerin too. We need heart. We need passion and most of all we need 3 points.

Aevi

Hale End FC
What is so poor with confronting someone after the match when tempers are heated. You've just lost a must game win and he is clearly raging. Which means he cares. Would I prefer him stomping off down the tunnel head bowed and thinking about going home to play Fortnite. No.

Hes 21 and has a lot to learn. But punishing him for being passionate. I dont buy it. Vieira done that sort of thing. Keown almost jumped all over Van Nistlerooy. We have said we would like more of that. And while we want more on the pitch we have to remember that at 21 vieira wasnt much. Henry either. Bergkamp etc. The list goes on.
Saying he cares because he piped up is a bit of generalization. Not saying you're wrong here, but people can slack and then act up when the consequences hit them in the face. It doesn't change that they were at fault.

Note something in the players you listed though. These are established players who talk the talk and walk the walk. It's all well and good to talk **** but if the team and him aren't playing too well it's not a good look. Especially when it's about how much they're earning, it's childish and immature. Being young isn't an excuse for that, I don't see Saka, Martinelli, Tierney etc. talking that way.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Cracks me up when people complain about the lineup. You can't make a good lineup with this squad so what are you expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom