• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Bromwich Albion vs Arsenal | 15/10/05

manalicream

Heres my Team:

Lehmann

Lauren Cygan Toure Clichy

Freddie Cesc Gilberto Pires

Van P Reyes

Anyone making the trip north? I will be up there

gun4glory

Team seem s about right but i'd play senderos instead of cygan. appaerently he had a good solid game for switzerland last night
i say us winning 1-0 or maybe 2-0

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Senderos is fit so he should replace Cygan. Apparently Sol's injury is just a sprain and should be fine already

Army of Me

Established Member
if we don't win this i may have to cry.

almost agree with the team posted except Senderos will be in place of Cygan, and I see Bergkamp starting with Reyes on the left.

3-1 maybe.

Wenger14

Established Member
Well my confidence isn't all too high, they'll have men behind the ball, and we'll frustrate ourselves with endless passes in the box. Luck will play a part IMO.

Lehman
Lauren Toure Senderos Clichy
Freddie Gilberto Cesc Pires
RVP Reyes

Subs, Almunia, Cygan, Flamini, Hleb, Bergkamp

Predict a solid 2-0 win for us, Reyes and Freddie to score.

Got Sky yesterday and was excited that I would be able to watch the match, but now can't find it on the schedule :( , anyone knows if they are showing it here in London?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'm gonna check it out at the Twelve Pins, unless my girlfriend's 100% accurate "no point bothering" radar says otherwise..

Anyway....

-------------Lehmann

Lauren Toure Senderos Clichy

---------Gilberto Fabregas

Ljungberg---------------------Pires

------------van Persie
------------------------Reyes

Aluminium
Cygone
Flamini
Dennis
Quincy

patrick42uk

Established Member
no gilberto, no campbell. no cole, no henry, no hleb. senderos/cygan and toure in defence, farbegas and flamini in midfield. if we get 3 points from this i'll be shocked

A

Anonymous

Lehmann

Lauren Senderos Toure Clichy

Cesc Flamini
Ljungberg Reyes
Bergkamp
Van Persie

Wenger has his theory of using first those that did not start internationals in last week, so I do not see how he will leave out his favourite son Bobbie, although that would be my preferred eleven!
I do not know who is the lesser of the two evils, Pires or Bergkamp, at the moment I could go for the latter though, Pires is frustrating. don't get me wrong, they both are, but Bobbie is much more at the moment!
We need younger needle like players Cristiano, Robben, Reyes that go thru even vs a stubborn defence, not those ald horses!

sabret00the

Established Member
lehmann

lauren toure senderos clichy

freddie cesc song quincy

reyes
van persie

i opted for some over flamini as song is the stronger of the two from what i've seen and we're gonna need an anchor as opposed to a running stamina-freak. i opted for quincy over pires as i beleive that if anything goes wrong pires and dennis would be better off the bench to repair it as opposed to being relied on to make good things happen. i also beleive theirs no need to think about the chemistry down the left side with no cole which to me is even more reason to forget pires on the bench. also i beleive "almunia, cygan, flamini, pires, bergkamp" is a stronger bench than "almunia, cygan, song, quincy, bergkamp" and provides more options later in a game.

job

sabret00the said:
lehmann

lauren toure senderos clichy

freddie cesc song quincy

reyes
van persie

I'd like to see that team play, pity it will never happen though. Pretty sure Pires will start and Flamini in the centre, what happened to Gilberto by the way?.

Wenger14

Established Member
ffs, internationals are really pissing me off now.

It'll be Flamini and Cesc in the centre, Song and Quincy on the bench.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom