• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why the **** am I still excited for this ?

The first game I manage to watch post Emery - 3 games in there is a better point to judge his initial work. Hopefully something more positive coming today :(

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Midnight game in the middle of the week?

will try to keep awake. can't be arsed really.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe we don’t even get the new manager boost in form. Just misery. All the plastic clubs I could have supported as a foreigner and I fell in love with Arsenal. It was just too perfect. Invincibles. Legendary manager who was overachieving with a bunch of kids and gave up his own career to help the club through the financially tough time. Elite club name, nickname, crest and colours. Just absolutely lovely in everything. Class. This is not how the story should have played out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And one final one before kick off...

...our current boss with a goal and assist, in a crucial game on our way to the double in 2002.

COYG!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the last two games are anything to go by he should be dropping Willock, Lacazette and Özil. Let’s see if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom