• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I'm not feeling this game man.

Everything seems off at the moment.

The board is quite slow in finding a good manager.

Lose this and it's #freddieout.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Martinelli Aubameyang Pepe
Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi
Kolasinac Holding Chambers AMN
Leno

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We'll be very lucky to get a draw here.

Really don't see the need for jokes on the match polls. At the moment, I find them particularly unfunny.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Freddie has to bring in a bit of youth to start, give Martinelli a crack to start, probably Pepe too.

Leno
Bellerin Chambers/Sokratis Luiz/Holding Tierney
Torreira Willock
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wonder if it's worth giving Luiz a place next to Torreira though, giving that a crack then obviously have Holding in the backline. Luiz runs the ball forward & got a good pass on him, he's played there with Chelsea before & didn't look out of place.

Steps

Been traveling. Really not sure what to make of our chances. Figure a loss is likely, a draw if we are lucky.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The thought of watching this match is so depressing. More Xhaka, more Pepe on the bench, more Özil and Auba wide. More of Lacazette even though he is terrible away from home. More of us struggling to deal with transition. More of David Luiz. More Kolasinac. We need to get back to basics and stop shoehorning. We need structure and we need energy and work rate. FFS Everton went 4 4 2 and beat Chelsea with Iwobi and Walcott on the flanks.

-----------------------------Leno
Bellerin-----Chambers-----Luiz------Tierney

AMN---------Guendouzi----Willock----Nelson

-----------------Pepe----------Auba----

Protect Bellerin and Tierney. Get AMN to tuck in when we to forward and let Pepe drift to the right. Encourage Nelson to get between lines.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
We need energy and pace, half of them can't run, tired of watching people just walking past Xhaka, Özil, Lacazette etc.
It's not as if they're offering anything with the ball either.
Look at how effective a midfield with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum is, lets at least see something different.

vsFOhvk.png

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I wonder if it's worth giving Luiz a place next to Torreira though, giving that a crack then obviously have Holding in the backline. Luiz runs the ball forward & got a good pass on him, he's played there with Chelsea before & didn't look out of place.
Luiz can **** right off. Disgusting Chelsea con artist.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We aren't getting even a point here if Freddie ****s up the lineup once again.

Imagine if/when we lose this one. I can't bear the thought.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We need energy and pace, half of them can't run, tired of watching people just walking past Xhaka, Özil, Lacazette etc.
It's not as if they're offering anything with the ball either.
Look at how effective a midfield with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum is, lets at least see something different.

vsFOhvk.png
That looks good at the front and the back. I'd like to see Luiz or Chambers in midfield though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe on the right, Martinelli on the left...don’t care about the rest of the team, but please Freddie play these two.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
That looks good at the front and the back. I'd like to see Luiz or Chambers in midfield though.

Funnily enough I wanted to try Chambers in midfield years ago as well, he's the English Busquets.
The problem with that is it means Sokratis or Mustafi in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom