• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely find it quite upsetting how much better Wolves's XI is.

Comfortable 2-0 win for the favourites incoming.

When I started this cuckold thingy with my wife instead of being envious how much I was lacking I started taking notes and now Im better than ever and we are very happy.

The lesson here is that we will get better if we learn crom our mistakes!

Trofton

Saka is not as good on the right as he is on the left. Especially if we overload the left. Man Pepe can never get a break. What has he got to do to build some momentum. Always gets dropped after he picks up speed.
He’s crap he got a goal but his overall play is poor no runs in behind always coming short and always losing the ball

Im gonna walk home and watch the game with my dad.

Guys if you have parents call them or go to them and tell them you love them. They sont be here forever!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tierney looking across his defensive line:

maxresdefault-46.jpg

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Can't watch, hope the guys do well. What's up with Pepe, he isn't on the bench either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom