• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Places to park nearish Emirates

Lord Dula

Established Member
I always train it up there, but my brother is coming down from Brum and i just want to know if there's anywhere good to park nearish the ground?

Ta.

Jinn

Established Member
I'll move this, as I don't think you'd get many answers if you posted in the stadium thread.

yoinkster

get yourself a London A-Z, and come down the A1 {Holloway Road}and as you get closer to the ground, you'll see roads like
Kingsdown Rd
Landseer Rd,
Alexander Rd
Tollington Way ...
any of those will do, it's all one big residential area, that's where I park and walk down Sussex Way on to the 7 sisters, have a fry up at at one of the polish cafes then walk down the Horseney Rd to the ground.

It's about a 20min walk or so in all. That's what I do and I come from out Brum way {in essence}

Jimbo14

id think the bast thing to do would be to park elsewhere in London and tube it!! day tickets on the underground are cheap as chips really, i think its 4.90 for a day

yoinkster

yeah but the tube is decked out obviously after the games, you can queue for aaaaages just to get packed into a sardine can,
the way we do it is to park just outside the match additional controls zones and park for free :D

mjkgooner

there's an old petrol station just 5 minutes away from the stadium (if that) on Holloway road, it costs £10 pound to park there on matchdays, it just before the brigde on Holloway road as you go up towards Highbury corner.

This makes me feel lucky that i live within 10 minutes of the stadium and don't have to worry about such things!

yoinkster said:
get yourself a London A-Z, and come down the A1 {Holloway Road}and as you get closer to the ground, you'll see roads like
Kingsdown Rd
Landseer Rd,
Alexander Rd
Tollington Way ...
any of those will do, it's all one big residential area, that's where I park and walk down Sussex Way on to the 7 sisters, have a fry up at at one of the polish cafes then walk down the Horseney Rd to the ground.

It's about a 20min walk or so in all. That's what I do and I come from out Brum way {in essence}

Don't know if this is of any use to you or anyone else in the west mids area but there is now an official supporters club in the Worcs and West Mids area and they are laying on transport to most games depending on numbers the more the better obviously More details can be found here
Email: westmidlandsgooners@hotmail.co.uk

Hope this helps

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom