• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Play for Arsenal!

juzzz

er...I've played twice now and have failed to hit the ball every single time

think I'll go play for Sp**s instead. :eek:ops:

tam1886

Established Member
Man im addicted to this game now!

Ive just broken the 100k barrier, im determined to do better, but im starting to think it was a bit of a fluke!

hujja

Established Member
It's impossible to hit the ball. It goes against all your natural instincts to hit a ball on the volley!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Frick I used to be great at this when I was addicted last year, constantly getting close to or over 100k, now i got a mesely 30k ):

I will practise hard, being behind Tottenham is unexuiseable, but maybe it is saying something about the psuds, so much freetime ey?? LOL. If a mod sees this post a link and an order for every AM-memeber to try until we have beaten the ****!!!

regele

Established Member
They might be ahead of us in the table, but we've still got twice as many titles :)

juzzz

hey I actually got quite good after failing to kick the ball once in my first 7 games!

can I just say the keeper looks a lot like mad jens??

RC8

Established Member
I'd like to report that Sp**s have been relegated, while we have finished consistently above them and Chelsea for the last couple of weeks (Even though they finished ahead last week).

RC8

Established Member
So, good news is, Tottenham were relegated a further division! :lol:

As they say, they always manage to do worse than us. I wonder how do they do it?

We'll be in the Premiership next time around.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom