Player Fitness Watch

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Taylor Gang Gunners, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Thomas94

Thomas94 Well-Known Member

Imagine that graph next year without Diaby :)

Hope he helps Wilshere and Chambo to stay fit, it's going to be an important year for them.

2. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Gnabry and Bielik are back in first team training!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  3. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Arguably player fitness is the most important variable for success this year. For too many years we have topped the injury table. Can you imagine the player improvement on Walcott, Wilshere, and Ox with an injury free season?

Tangy99, Tir Na Nog and RandyMarsh like this.
  4. Gunners21

Gunners21 New Member

The lesser pages this thread have...the better it is

5. arsenalfan4ever

arsenalfan4ever Active Member

Wilshere? What happened this time and how serious is it?

6. raag

raag Well-Known Member

Wilsheres injuries are starting to come to the point where you end up worrying about his career prospects.

7. Bould14

Bould14 Well-Known Member

I am about to just give up on him. He has the actual quality to push Özil, because the guy is getting a little too complacent now a days I feel.

8. raag

raag Well-Known Member

I don't think Wilshere will ever be a true CAM like our Mesut. I think his strength lies more in bursting forward and linking attack and defence. More CM than CAM.

And I have to disagree with you on özil. He's been fantastic in the preseason and today at Wembley as well he stood out. He's stopped hiding. I can't wait for next week to watch him again.

Back to Jack, he really needs to move forward this season. Stagnated for the last couple.

9. Gunner_TV5

Gunner_TV5 New Member

According to David Ornstein, Wilshere will be out for longer than the 2-5 days that Wenger originally stated.

10. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

11. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

This is unbelievable.

When will it end?

Impact and RandyMarsh like this.
  12. RandyMarsh

RandyMarsh Established Member

Why does Wenger always sell us short with players' comeback dates? He loves making injuries look as minor as possible. Then makes himself look like a fool when they're out for 3 times longer than what he originally said lol

Let's hope this is our only injury for a while. The last thing we need is Welbeck and Alexis coming back and then losing 2/3 players to injury at the same time.

13. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Perhaps this will force Wenger's hand to get another midfielder.

It's sad but true, can't really count on Jack to stay fit for an entire season. Same with Arteta and Rosicky.

14. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Oh for God's sake....

15. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Sigh... guy cannot stay fit.

16. THunter

THunter NOT In A Caravan Trusted

Gabriel injured him apparently, who let him of his leash ffs?

Jack will be alright, can't do anything about getting a bad tackle in training, just unlucky.

Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  17. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

I think you're right. The fact it's his ankle means you can tell what kind of tackle it is though.

I literally pray for this guy every time he steps foot on a football pitch. Now I'm gonna need to pray during his training sessions too ffs.

18. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Everything is sh1t

Lets hope he dont turn into the new diaby ffs!

19. Bould14

Bould14 Well-Known Member

Jack is going to out for 2-3 weeks. Not even a doctor but this always happens to us.

20. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

Jack Wilshere could miss first three weeks of the season as ankle injury leaves him as a worry for Arsenal and England duty
    • Jack Wilshere was missing from Arsenal's 1-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday
    • Midfielder suffered an ankle injury during training on day before the game
    • There are now fears that he will miss as many as three weeks for Arsenal
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-concerns-midfielder-miss-start-season.html