• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Postponed Premier League games 21/22

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

There is a lot of them:

Burnley-Sp**s (gameweek 13)

Brighton-Sp**s (gameweek 16)

Man Utd-Brentford (gameweek 17)
Burnley-Watford (gameweek 17)
Leicester-Tottenham (gameweek 17)

Man Utd-Brighton (gameweek 18)
Southampton-Brentford (gameweek 18)
Watford-Palace (gameweek 18)
West Ham-Norwich (gameweek 18)
Everton-Leicester (gameweek 18)
Aston Villa-Burnley (gameweek 18)

Liverpool-Leeds (gameweek 19)
Wolverhampton-Watford (gameweek 9)
Burnley-Everton (gameweek 19)

Leeds-Aston Villa (gameweek 20)
Arsenal-Wolverhampton (gameweek 20)
Everton-Newcastle (gameweek 20)

More games will be added to this list i assume.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Everton v Leicester postponed for a second time, was originally on December 19 and then rescheduled for tomorrow

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arguably becoming a bigger null and void season then when it got suspended. Teams are now actively getting their games suspended to play a better time.

Majority of PL teams have a 25 man academy squad to fall back on. Yet I’m suppose to believe they can field a team?

Should’ve been clear rules that you need 6-8 Covid related absences to postpone.

Any team caught getting false positives outside the expect range should also be reviewed, potentially fined and forfeit the game.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arguably becoming a bigger null and void season then when it got suspended. Teams are now actively getting their games suspended to play a better time.

Majority of PL teams have a 25 man academy squad to fall back on. Yet I’m suppose to believe they can field a team?

Should’ve been clear rules that you need 6-8 Covid related absences to postpone.

There's definitely some shady stuff going with clubs misusing the situation. It was very evident on how Liverpool manipulated this whole deal when the first leg of our match got postponed.
The rules should've been clear that only Covid cases are allowed for exemption. It is very likely that they used these false positive test manipulation even for players that had muscle injuries as well.

With all the tricks that they've used, you would expect that the PL does not fold from the pressure of clubs like Liverpool and Sp**s (who benefitted in this situation).
With the fixture congestion on the horizon, they will surely look into asking PL to extend the PL season beyond the May 22nd (final day of season)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These postponed games getting bit ridiculous are they going to keep doing it until they have thier first team available? They using the covid excuse to be more prepared and have thier best players available to play

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2022 could end up being absolutely mad.

All the football games that will get postponed/rearranged, then a World Cup in the middle of next season...gonna be fun!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Dont think the same team should get a postponement granted more than one time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
2022 could end up being absolutely mad.

All the football games that will get postponed/rearranged, then a World Cup in the middle of next season...gonna be fun!
With the WC, won’t the games be morning and early afternoon? Due to time difference. How are the working people going to watch? Bit of a downer, I’ll probably miss 90% of games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
With the WC, won’t the games be morning and early afternoon? Due to time difference. How are the working people going to watch? Bit of a downer, I’ll probably miss 90% of games.
FIFA has confirmed the first two rounds of matches will kick off at 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm local time (10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm in the United Kingdom). Kick-off times in the final round of group games and knock-out round matches will be at 6pm and 10pm local time (3pm and 7pm UK time)

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom