• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Leeds vs Arsenal | 04/01/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

im back again we had a good 1-0 win against southampton and now lets see what we can do against leeds

my prediction on this match is 2-1 to arsenal pires and freddie to score the goals

so come on guys tell me what you think

KoLo28

it's not on T.V, but im pretty sure you'll be able to listen online at radioaire.com :)

3-1 to the arsenal

Webdesignlab

Established Member
1-3 to us. This is going to be the first team so we will win again.

I think they will up their game a bit, so 1 goal to them.

Mark

Established Member
i think they're showing the game on sky aren't they?

anyway i think we'll win 3-0. Heny, Aliadiere and Freddie with the goals.

A

Anonymous

We are massive favourites for this game, Leeds are something like 4/1. I am very tempted to put a bet on that.

They have nothing to lose, are at home, the FA Cup is a distraction from the league for them and we are going to put out a weakened team. It will not be easy.

The one thing we dont want is a draw. 2-1 Arsenal. Just.

siddharth

Over here in INDIA Espnstar sports have the rights for EPL,La Liga and CL while Tensports have the exclusive rights for
F.A Cup.
It's an absolute TREAT :D

Ridge

i hope we win, but no Henry or Pires scoring. coz i dont want them to play this match!

:eek:

A

Anonymous

get real everyone

1-1 draw.

and we will win at highbury.

not a easy game

SydneyGunnerFan

the game is getting closer and closer by the minute and i am still wanting people to leave there predictions here so come on come here and post ur prediction if you already havent thanks

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom