• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

siddharth

You people have made all the score predictions except 2-0.
so i'm going for a 2-0 win.
The scorers....well i am not Nostradamus :)

vin de guerre

I will go for three points no matter what the score is the end. A win is the only option. At christmas a draw is just a good as a loss, we need the points in the bag.

Andrew

henry_14 said:
5-0 4-0 6-0 will never happen.

wolves will get a draw. 1-1

why because we cannot score

Oh yes, of course. Pretty good for us to get a "1-1" draw if we can't score! :roll:

Remember our reserves beat Wolves 5-1. If our seniors can't beat Wolves then I say drop the whole team and promote all the reserves. We will win this game for sure. It won't get any easier than Wolves at home.

AFCG7

Established Member
Remember the corresponding fixture last season..vs WBA.. we struggled through that whole game and only a lucky deflection allowed Henry to get the winner.
Wolves may be bottom but this wont be an easy game at all

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
Remember the corresponding fixture last season..vs WBA.. we struggled through that whole game and only a lucky deflection allowed Henry to get the winner.
Wolves may be bottom but this wont be an easy game at all

finally someone with sense.

tough game this

thegame24

Established Member
anyone reckon ali and kanu might start? since they played so well against them in worthless?...........Nah Henry is too good :D

ALI should start though.

XxGoonaStuxX

Yeah i do think Ali will play and maybe even score one. Henry will get a game but if we are winning then expect to see a substitution after half time for Kanu or someone.

SydneyGunnerFan

sorry i missed doing the prediction page again i was working a few things out with some people that really need me im so sorry thanks alot for doing it for me Mark much aprreciated alright

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom