• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Predictions for the 2018/2019 Season

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Premier League Champions
1st United

Remaining Top Four
2nd Liverpool
3rd City
4th Arsenal

Europa Places
5th Sp**s
6th Westham

Relegation Places
CBA

FA Cup Winners
> Liverpool
Carabo Cup Winners
> CBA
Surprise Team of the Season
> WestHam

Premier League Top Scorer
> Aubameyang
Player of the Season
> Aubameyang
Young Player of the Season
> Doozy (Gwen)
Surprise Player of the Season
> Gwen(Doozy)
Signing of the Season
> Gwen(Doozy)
Manager of the Season
> Emery

Champions League Winners
> Manchester City
Europa League Winners
> Arsenal

Jesus. Forgive my sins.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Premier League Champions
1st Man City

Remaining Top Four
2nd Liverpool
3rd Man United
4th Arsenal

Europa Places
5th Chelsea
6th Sp**s

Relegation Places
18th Bournemouth
19th Watford
20th Cardiff

FA Cup Winners
> Man City
Carabo Cup Winners
> Chelsea
Surprise Team of the Season
> Fulham

Premier League Top Scorer
> Aubameyang
Player of the Season
> Özil
Young Player of the Season
> Sessegnon
Surprise Player of the Season
> Iwobi
Signing of the Season
> Jorginho
Manager of the Season
> Guardiola

Champions League Winners
> Barcelona
Europa League Winners
> Arsenal

I tipped Watford to get relegated. :eek:

I got Auba right, City winning the league right, Liverpool 2nd right. Arsenal can still win the EL. Jorginho certainly not signing of the season nor was Özil player of the season.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
The level of ineptitude on display in attempts at prognostication in this thread are why I avoid making firm predictions. :lol:

I don't think it's that bad with a lot I've seen. Couple of people have City and Liverpool as league winner and runners up correct, I've seen lots of Cardiff and Huddersfield tipped right for relegation. Maybe it was rose tinted glasses, but I've also seen Auba tipped quite a lot for top scorer.
Of course those are some of the easier or more likely tips to make.

The domestic and international cups is more where the problem lies. And everyone who had Fulham on the cards, including me, were massively wrong:lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't think it's that bad with a lot I've seen. Couple of people have City and Liverpool as league winner and runners up correct, I've seen lots of Cardiff and Huddersfield tipped right for relegation. Maybe it was rose tinted glasses, but I've also seen Auba tipped quite a lot for top scorer.
Of course those are some of the easier or more likely tips to make.

The domestic and international cups is more where the problem lies. And everyone who had Fulham on the cards, including me, were massively wrong:lol:

That's true. Although whoever it was who picked United to win the title should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. :lol:

The wishy-washy not-exactly-a-prediction I made in some other threads was City would probably win the title, Liverpool would be the one team that could give them a run and that Arsenal, Chelsea, Sp**s and United would fight it out for the other top 4 spots. I was wrong, of course. Arsenal, Chelsea, Sp**s and United fought it out to avoid the top 4. I guess Chelsea and Sp**s lost. :p

I probably would have gone with Fulham to avoid relegation myself (although not to achieve much more than that). They may be a lesson in having a bit too much turnover on your roster. They brought in some pretty good players, but their defense was terrible and they never really gelled as a team.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I tipped Watford to get relegated. :eek:

I got Auba right, City winning the league right, Liverpool 2nd right. Arsenal can still win the EL. Jorginho certainly not signing of the season nor was Özil player of the season.

You had Özil as the player of the season?

Damn, people really do change up.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom