• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 11

BobP

Memri Fan
Why was Puel sacked by Southampton, they weren't doing too badly under him? The board clearly were just giving in to impatient fans who're a tad overambitious with what they think their club should be achieving. Anyways, hope he does well at Leicester, Southampton look like they could honestly be headed for a relegation fight this season.

Southampton aren't scoring, but they're not conceding either.

Look terribly uninspiring, or unimaginative.

You're also right on Puel, there'd been too much upheaval at Southampton, impossible to expect him to maintain those strong finishes.

This is place is a huge contrast to RAWK, who were having a debate before they played Sp**s as to whether Kane would get into a combined XI.

It's what I like about this place, very grounded.

BobP

Memri Fan
Can't wait for Benteke to come back for Palace.

Him and Zaha will form a deadly combination.

Just imagine Zaha latching onto Benteke's knockdowns :drool:

BobP

Memri Fan
Hodgson teaching these footballing striplings a lesson.

All you need is 2 banks of 4, a target man, mixed in with a bit of pace up top, and you're set for success.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's so sad Hodgson was under pressure to play a certain brand of football as England manager, if he was allowed to do what he wanted to he'd have made England so hard to beat and a resolute defensive side.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Annoying to hear Richard Keys and Moyes talking as if Alexis to City is a done deal, we gain nothing from selling in January.

BobP

Memri Fan
It's so sad Hodgson was under pressure to play a certain brand of football as England manager, if he was allowed to do what he wanted to he'd have made England so hard to beat and a resolute defensive side.

This x8737487324986545

Edit: England have hired their fancy schmancy foreign manager and what did they get out of it? Possible their worst WC campaign.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wow. Zaha. Needs to work on his composure. Might be his biggest problem.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom