• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 13

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Genuinely can't stand this ****ing cheerleader. He gets so wound up when teams don't play open attacking football at Anfield, this is the ****ing Bundesliga, not every team plays the same style which suites his teams down to a tee. His teams actually have to break down defences as well as being able to defend and it gets on his nerves so much compared to how easy he had it at Dortmund. He took advantage of a Bayern side who were going through a bad period, well done what a world class manager, guess what Stuttgart and Wolfsburg also won titles during that period and I don't remember their coaches being regarded on the same level as this overrated whinging crybaby.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Im thinking of Darth Vader esque final moments here in Fabregas last game of his career at top level.

Arsenal vs Chelsea in CL final. We are losing 0-2 and Fabregas finally comes back to his senses and scores hat-trick own goals.

With that move he'll show his big love for Arsenal.He is in Chelsea maybe,but we know where his heart is.My favourite player for a very long time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Marco Silva is quite attractive and quite stylish, would be good to have a manager like him. All our female supporters and gay gooners would absolutely love him too and would support him almost unconditionally as a result. I think it's something the board should consider when hiring a new manager. Last thing we want is someone who looks like Klopp for example, managing our club.

Reactions: A_G

Marco Silva is quite attractive and quite stylish, would be good to have a manager like him. All our female supporters and gay gooners would absolutely love him too and would support him almost unconditionally as a result. I think it's something the board should consider when hiring a new manager. Last thing we want is someone who looks like Klopp for example, managing our club.

It was sad to see the comments on Arsenal facebook page when they changed the picture to the rainbow picture. Still a long way to come!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
:D:D:eek:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Im thinking of Darth Vader esque final moments here in Fabregas last game of his career at top level.

Arsenal vs Chelsea in CL final. We are losing 0-2 and Fabregas finally comes back to his senses and scores hat-trick own goals.
:lol:

I hope he moves to Madrid and scores against Barca.

BobP

Memri Fan
Couple of seasons back I would have seen Southampton VS Everton and been intrigued.

Now I know I'm in for a dour game of football.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
he needed to step up once Matic left and he did, if he shows consistency he would get his way.
he always wanted to be a midfielder.
But he's had a poor season up until now. Especially against Crystal Palace and Bournemouth last month when a lot of Chelsea fans were calling for him to be sold.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Couple of seasons back I would have seen Southampton VS Everton and been intrigued.

Now I know I'm in for a dour game of football.
Yeah, it's weird. Teams have so much money now and they've become utter ****. There was a time when I could've watched nearly every match, now I rarely bother watching outside of Arsenal games.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nice counterattack by Soton. Everton looks like they are floundering. Taxi for Mr. Unsworth!

BobP

Memri Fan
Tadic scores.

Terrible defending, 2 of Everton's back 4 went AWOL. Kenny made an effort to get back but I can't even see Jagielka in the replays.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom