• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 19

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yet we’ve got lesser players than him working here?
Don't think anyone's working here, tbf. I'm not saying he's a bad player but I'd think he'd be a bit like Laca. Score a few goals but be out of games for a large part.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Serie A is the only league that looks anywhere near competitive going in to the new year. La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Premier League all look sewn up already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Serie A is the only league that looks anywhere near competitive going in to the new year. La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Premier League all look sewn up already.

Seria A is a bankrupt, hopeless and downtrodden league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Its really getting annoying with this guy he doing it every game if the FA dont do nothing about that then they really scared of banning English players

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom