• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 22

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Carroll, you useless top knotted pillock. Play for 20 seconds and earn yourself a pointless yellow.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
What the ****, that Aurier challenge was way worse than I thought. Literally seen reds given for that.

arsmile

Established Member
watching that **** dean running away on a counter for tottenham pointing at a ball after they've hacked the **** out of a westham player, getting all excited that Tottenham might score.....is pathetic

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

What a piece of skill from Masuaku. He's really impressed me this season. Another player I wouldn't mind as a rotational option for LB/LWB (or even LW for that matter).

arsmile

Established Member
dean doesn't even try to hide his delight every time Tottenham do something...how can he get away with that?

moyes should go for it after the match....je suis wenger and all that

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Dean embarresing himself again. How he could miss that foul when he has a perfect view is just incredible. Studs showing with his feet off the ground. Sp**s should have had a penalty too. There has to be consequences for the the horrible little man but of course nothing will happen. Of course the referees have a difficult job but Dean either doesn't`t understand the rules or chose not to follow them. Like Cech and Wenger said they have been specifically instructed not to give penalties like the one Chambers had given against him. If you tackle with studs showing and your feet off the ground it`s a free kick and a booking. Hate him, absolutely hate him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DSupaQUW0AExB33

Difficult run coming up for Sp**s, we need to take advantage

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Beaten Chelsea, drawn with Sp**s and Arsenal, Moyes has transformed their team. Worked hard on their fitness and really organised them.

15th now, only lost once in the last 5 games. Should be eleventh by squad cost, so expected them to move up a few places yet.

aimson

Problem with Mike Dean is easy to point out:

The first handball here is not a penalty, says Dean.

This is a penalty, says Dean. He simply is not happy if people talk more about the actual game than about him and his woeful refereeing afterwards. It is like he always tries to make the controversial call, to get some spotlight.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom