• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 Matchday 6: S***d Cost argument in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Anyone else feel that this Lukaku chant would have stayed much smaller if United hadn't made such a big deal of it? On a related note, Lukaku would bring down the house if he scored in a home game and owned the chant (a la Rooney's "boxing" goal) with some sort of phallic-themed celebration.

The feminists and PC crowd would have a fit. 'A celebration of toxic masculinity', etc. :lol:

Not saying I agree with the chant, mind. Their fascination with his private bits is... weird.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
John-Stones-Gary-Cahills-PR-manager-has-had-a-nightmare.jpg

Someone's getting sacked Monday :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just realised Chelsea vs Man City is next weekend, think Conte will got 3-5-2/3-5-1-1. Think it'll be another Conte masterclass tbh.

Courtois
Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger
Moses Kante Fabregas Bakayoko Alonso
Hazard*
Morata​

*Could be Willian/Pedro if Hazard still not 100%.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I would be surprised if we have a different game plan other than to play for a point against the big teams whilst maximising points against the smaller teams. We are a pretty decent side defensively and having a point in José's eyes although stops us from gaining more points, it prevents the opposition from doing so too. He's always elected for pragmatism at the risk of peril.

This is probably where other teams who are playing and are willing to put their neck out on the line against the big teams can gain advantages over us. Anything more than 1 point at Anfield, Bridge, Etihad, Emirates would be a welcome surprise/smash and grab.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
The feminists and PC crowd would have a fit. 'A celebration of toxic masculinity', etc. :lol:

Not saying I agree with the chant, mind. Their fascination with his private bits is... weird.

Let's not mince words here. This chant is infect and simply perpetuate a racist stereotype. It is not about being PC.

Last edited:

Marmaduke

He was overpriced but there weren't many other options in the market. Just Lukaku, Morata or Belotti for the type of striker Mourinho wants. We had to pay the premium price for him but at least he'll he'll guarantee goals most weeks.
All things considered I think he was a good buy for you guys and has the potential to be fantastic in the long-term. I don't see a world of difference in value between Lacazette and Lukaku before the season started.

You guys also seem to get a customary 10 to 20 percent additional mark-up because clubs know you aren't bargain hunters like some ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom