• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 20

HBL

Established Member
We'll be good. Bournemouth have been terrible recently & they didn't exactly blow Huddersfield out of the water, their results were always going to improve with a change of manager.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bournemouth have 2 wins and 7 losses in their last 9 league matches, just when people were starting to hype Eddie Howe.

HBL

Established Member
That stat of their results when leading at half time @ Old Trafford is ridiculous

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bournemouth have 2 wins and 7 losses in their last 9 league matches, just when people were starting to hype Eddie Howe.

Most of those losses came to sides better than them, only Newcastle was a real standout in terms of being a shock. I mean this is their 6th match against the top 6 in the last two months. It's no wonder their progress has been halted a bit.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
TBF that's not the worst tackle I've seen this game. Thought Young could have gone 1st half

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
hahah he was determined to get sent off for some holiday over this period, if at first you don't succeed.....:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom