• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 22

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Other than the big late kick-off on Sunday, Cardiff-Huddersfield and Burnley-Fulham look like Rex's GOTW material.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Could be a great Satursay. Wife is at work, Arsenal play first and Liverpool have an away game where I want them to drop points.

Then Newcastle need the points as well. Who knows. I also might be cursing after us losing 3-0.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Untitled.jpg

Other than the big late kick-off on Sunday, Cardiff-Huddersfield and Burnley-Fulham look like Rex's GOTW material.

Actually to be a massive hipster I’ll avoid the two huge relegation clashes which are usually dour affairs I’ll go with Palace vs Watford.

Both teams are in really good form, and Palace will have Zaha and the chance to move well clear of the drop. Watford although they’ve drawn their last three have only lost one game in their last seven.

Goals haven’t been a problem for either team as of late either.

Reactions: A_G

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Burnley, 0 shots on target, won 2-1. Premier League best in the world :D

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom