• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 27

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Palace have to be the most unpredictable team in the league. I guess without Zaha they're completely ****

elemoo

So are we hoping for a Liverpool win today to get our chances up for top 4, considering that’s our goal?

Or are we willing to risk our top 4 bid by hoping for a Pogba+Rashford masterclass to stop pool getting the title at all costs... and just pray they drop points along with spuds (making 3rd/4th up for grabs)?!

I’m torn tbh... but I prefer Man U fans to L’pools so *Kanye shrug*

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
So are we hoping for a Liverpool win today to get our chances up for top 4, considering that’s our goal?

Or are we willing to risk our top 4 bid by hoping for a Pogba+Rashford masterclass to stop pool getting the title at all costs... and just pray they drop points along with spuds (making 3rd/4th up for grabs)?!

I’m torn tbh... but I prefer Man U fans to L’pools so *Kanye shrug*

Draw will be fine.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
No Matic,Martial

tx4j3NAv

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mctominay lukaku and mata. Yikes.
Also Alexis can't start even when lingard or Martial are injured :rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will be forced to watch this on mobile and our game in Pc.

Cheers PL amazing scheduling

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pogba needs a huge performance with that midfield & defense. Fred must be bad in training.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hopefully Liverpool will trounce United today. Any points United picks up today could end up costing Arsenal a top 4 spot in the end because it's likely to be close. It could even come down to goal difference, so the bigger the margin today the better.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom