• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool champions.

giphy.gif

****e innit? All those fairweather fans from the 80s will be trying to remember "You'll never Walk Alone"....

Some gooners probably don't remember how it was like when Liverpool were the team to beat. Full of dreadful fans on emotional egotrips, with people who didn't even know that a football is round being "supporters". What a load of gobshite.

Full credit to Klopp, but good God.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
****e innit? All those fairweather fans from the 80s will be trying to remember "You'll never Walk Alone"....

Some gooners probably don't remember how it was like when Liverpool were the team to beat. Full of dreadful fans on emotional egotrips, with people who didn't even know that a football is round being "supporters". What a load of gobshite.

Full credit to Klopp, but good God.

Imagine Jamie Carragher on Sky Sport ffs.Some tough moments coming to us.

Joestlaachmkr

Solksjaer has now won against Emery, Poch, Lampard, Mourinho, Pep and draw twice against Klopp in the PL, i honestly didn`t know this before a friend who happens to be a Man United told me that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Solksjaer has now won against Emery, Poch, Lampard, Mourinho, Pep and draw twice against Klopp in the PL, i honestly didn`t know this before a friend who happens to be a Man United told me that.

He never beat Unai in the league.

blaze_of_glory

Imagine being a Liverpool fan. European Champions, title in the bag and it’s not even Christmas.

Super club levels.
Think about where they were 5 years ago. No major trophy is years. No league title in the EPL era. Managerial merry go round and many instances of spending big on absolute flops.

Incredible turnaround.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think about where they were 5 years ago. No major trophy is years. No league title in the EPL era. Managerial merry go round and many instances of spending big on absolute flops.

Incredible turnaround.

hqdefault.jpg

Klopp has taken them from the bottom to the top, baby.

Manberg

Predator
Why is the focus on the one person doing monkey impressions? Nothing being said about those throwing objects at players. Are some forms of abuse bad and others ok? It's all abuse.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom