• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such nice worked goal from wolves. Not surprised Brighton aren't putting any effort after thier win 2 days ago

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe we actually lost to Brighton at home
Or drew against Palace wolves Southampton at home we been seriously s**t teams are putting effort against us because we are soft and easily get frustrated

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brighton seem to be playing a different formation today to the one they played against us on Thursday. I know people don't like manager who change too much but honestly I like the versatility.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Brighton seem to be playing a different formation today to the one they played against us on Thursday. I know people don't like manager who change too much but honestly I like the versatility.
Managers mostly have 2-3 formation use in season some like playing the same klopp pep and some like to change depend on the other team. I like stability and only change formation when you underdog

Ewarwoowar

Steve Bruce is doing a low-key excellent job.

AM would suck him off if he’s name was Nuno Stevo Bruciano.
giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom