• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 21

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wolves go from beating City to losing to Watford, Nigel Pearson already doing great.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Southampton who were abslout lost month ago they ahead of us. Wake up Arsenal

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Even Southampton got a new manager bounce without switching managers.

Everyone know Mourinho is done. His methods are outdated and his tactics are boring. He also abuse his players.

Everyone who wanted to appoint him earlier this season hate Arsenal. And I don't mean just hate. I'm talking about real and pure hate, hate that just with eye contact could kill puppies. Pure hate. So many on here hate Arsenal like that.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom