• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Camus

Trusted ⭐
If an invincible season is so easy why aren't others teams doing it? Literally every team that is talked about going it but then loses comes out afterwards and talks about how they knew they were going to lose at someone point, that it was inevitable. They're literally conceding that what we did is impossible.

Wenger for all the claims of having a soft mentality actually came out and said we wanted to go unbeaten. Alpha as ****. Unlike these fear to fail loser managers that cover their arses and keep talking about how they're eventually going to lose.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hope i did not spoil your **** and entered your imagination! You'll finish quicker than me mom when she polishes off a bottle of red. I imagine you'd wanna go slow for this type of ****
D7Hs9L4W0AEd6sr.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People go on about the unbeaten run but Sky showed our record scoring run of 55 games between 2001 to 2002. That team was incredible.

...the Asian guy trying to sing at the start and failing, is Klopp trying to go unbeaten...Chris Tucker is Arsène, showing him how it's done!

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom