• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I just fail to see why people think we are the next in line after Leicester to be in top4. There are like 5 teams ahead of us who are all better and don't start Lacazette, Xhaka and Luiz every week.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I just fail to see why people think we are the next in line after Leicester to be in top4. There are like 5 teams ahead of us who are all better and don't start Lacazette, Xhaka and Luiz every week.

It's very unlikely as you say, but it gives us even the smallest increase of playing Champions League, so why not have a bit of misplaced positivity...would rather be an optimist, than a pessimist!

I would be very happy just to win the FA Cup again, regardless of where we finish in the league, obviously not getting relegated though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Circumstances more than anything. Wolves are still in Europe with a thin squad. Abraham, Pulisic and Kante could be out for a while for Chelsea, Sp**s missing their best two players and Sheffield Utd won’t have enough fire power when it really counts to get over the line.

I think Leicester will continue to fall away, whether we catch them or not is a different matter but I think Utd will get top four comfortably and we have an easy stretch now where we can rack up some points.

Hopefully we’ll play Liverpool when they’ve won the league and may have their eyes on a CL semi final either side so they’d field the kids.

Circumstances more than anything. Wolves are still in Europe with a thin squad. Abraham, Pulisic and Kante could be out for a while for Chelsea, Sp**s missing their best two players and Sheffield Utd won’t have enough fire power when it really counts to get over the line.

I think Leicester will continue to fall away, whether we catch them or not is a different matter but I think Utd will get top four comfortably and we have an easy stretch now where we can rack up some points.

Hopefully we’ll play Liverpool when they’ve won the league and may have their eyes on a CL semi final either side so they’d field the kids.

You think Liverpool will have lost a PL game before meeting us? Think they are going for that unbeaten season.

Riou

Eddie Howe’s red and black army!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For a team that’s in a relegation scrap, @Dokaka ’s boys have got some real fire power.

Massively rate Haller and Bowen, they’re such good players.

Riou

They’re losing :lol:

You only back losers.

tenor.png

GDeep™

League is very weak
No Champions League next week ffs, thought it was a 2 week gap between ties. 3 weeks is abit much.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom