• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
City has higher xPts than Liverpool this season.

EbXmOsCX0AMffHt

Insane overperformance.. Funniest thing about this though is that we have outperformed our xPts :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City has higher xPts than Liverpool this season.

Like I said. I would be shamed if we won this trophy this season. Easiest PL trophy in history. At same standard as Carabo Cup.

City not getting awarded that blatant penalty at Anfield pretty much sealed things tbh. City didn't have the hunger to chase while Liverpool kept up the momentum along with the good fortune they were already getting. Had that penalty been given things could've been incredibly different.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's always been interesting to me that since Liverpool became good I've instinctively sided with City over them, despite also very much not liking City.

I think, I thinkkkk, it turns out that I just dislike when any team in England is good except when it's Arsenal? Huge news if true.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
City not getting awarded that blatant penalty at Anfield pretty much sealed things tbh. City didn't have the hunger to chase while Liverpool kept up the momentum along with the good fortune they were already getting. Had that penalty been given things could've been incredibly different.
Plus that Salah goal seemed to be offside as well. This whole season it felt like the refs had decided pool were gonna win the league

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chamberlain has been one of the (very rare) bits of good business we’ve done in recent times. He’s ****e.

But because he's part of a successful team people will rave about how much Klopp has improved him :lol:

Swear Wenger had the right idea shoving up to wing back.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you rely on xpts to boost your football knowledge, you should piss off and watch something else.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Plus that Salah goal seemed to be offside as well. This whole season it felt like the refs had decided pool were gonna win the league

In my honest opinion, Arsenal are the only team to win the league fairly since it got renamed in 1992...all the other winners were hugely favored by the refs/FA, except our 3 wins.

Maybe City last year, as they tried to give it to Pool then too.

It's always been interesting to me that since Liverpool became good I've instinctively sided with City over them, despite also very much not liking City.

I think, I thinkkkk, it turns out that I just dislike when any team in England is good except when it's Arsenal? Huge news if true.
We were miles ahead of Liverpool in 2015 when Klopp got appointed. our squad made theirs look like serious crap and they had lost 6-1 to Stoke. We had a seriously promising squad on our hands which was close to competing while Pool looked like they would languish in mid-table for years to come.

Fast forward to now and we can't even dream of being in the same breath as them, they completely leapfrogged us and it's embarrassing which is why we have such distaste for them.

But I feel like Arteta is the kinda manager to put the culture and mentality in the club that Klopp has done and as long as the club backs him I think we'll rise back to where we deserve. And if Partey is anything to go by and Josh's praise are anything to go by I think we should be in for promising times. I genuinely do think we are turning a new page.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
In my honest opinion, Arsenal are the only team to win the league fairly since it got renamed in 1992...all the other winners were hugely favored by the refs/FA, except our 3 wins.

Maybe City last year, as they tried to give it to Pool then too.

Man Utd had Howard Webb as their ref.Hated them for that ****.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom