• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United should still go for Sancho, but it's Purple Patchford who should be looking over his shoulder not Greenwood.

Tir Na Nog

Arsenal attack is dead compared to Utd.

It's absolute night and day currently. United literally have a 5 man attack currently. We're relying on Auba predominantly, Pepe and an 18 year old who was playing LB not so long ago. It's no coincidence that United have went from pretty toothless to ruthless once all their attacking options became available. It's so so difficult for an opposition to deal with all their attacking players, especially if they move it quickly and counter like they do.

Southgate will make an absolute balls of it because he has his favourites.

He wants players that he trust and is gonna give him 100%. He has bounded with a group of players he likes to have around. That's what international football is all about. Nothing wrong with that beside there should be no international football anymore.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I know United get som funny decisions. The penalty today is criminal. But my oh my they look strong. Chelsea buying Werner and maybe Havertz. Liverpool and City being Liverpool and City, how do we even get near a top 4 next year. Partey and Aubameyang will not be enough. Dark times ahead.

Tir Na Nog

Sad thing is I remember when Dan James, Pereira and co were starting and their fans were hyping them up while we laughed. Heck there was a brief period where they were pretending Fred was one of the best midfielders in the league. Bring those times back please.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He wants players that he trust and is gonna give him 100%. He has bounded with a group of players he likes to have around. That's what international football is all about. Nothing wrong with that beside there should be no international football anymore.

When Iceland knocked England out of the Euros...did you wind up @rich 1990 at all?

I really hope you did.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That penalty was hilarious but if will at least give the referees pause before they hand united penalties for fun going forwards.

Better in a game they were gonna win anyway than a close game or against us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sad thing is I remember when Dan James, Pereira and co were starting and their fans were hyping them up while we laughed. Heck there was a brief period where they were pretending Fred was one of the best midfielders in the league. Bring those times back please.
Sigh, they were always better than us tbf. They just had underperforming good players while we just had average players performing at their true level. :facepalm:

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom