• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 16 (Dec 28-30)

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Just winning against Burnley, and then again tomorrow would have this team 3 points behind Chelsea. :lol:

Not to mention all the other **** ups.
I said it’d be like the championship and it’s looking that way. To win another 3 poxy games on the spin would put a totally different complexion on things. Arteta hate would dissolve and the club would be on the up. Just 3 wins is all that’d take.

Reactions: A_G

novar

Ziyech fit fixes most of their issues, they will be fine.

Players like CHO or Abraham really need to be contributing more though, feel Lamps is sacrificing too much for their sake

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And please in all your 'football wisdom' please tell me why you think Harvertz will make it?
Pfff so many reasons he has natural goalscoring touch, a large frame he still needs to grow into at only 21, great positional sense, a wand of a left foot. He’s just having trouble in an unsettled chelsea team. I think he’ll grow over it, would kill to have him at Arsenal.

You couldnt make a player that’s a better fit for the premier league than Havertz.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He wanted Lukaku and ended up with Morata instead. :shivering:

d845d45ba14252c2-.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pfff so many reasons he has natural goalscoring touch, a large frame he still needs to grow into at only 21, great positional sense, a wand of a left foot. He’s just having trouble in an unsettled chelsea team. I think he’ll grow over it, would kill to have him at Arsenal.

You couldnt make a player that’s a better fit for the premier league than Havertz.
Only time will tell if he'll come good.

Jack badmon

Damn COVID. Was really looking for to the Everton/City game. I enjoyed the 2nd half of the Chelsea game, Villa looked at 75% but had 100% heart. McGinn is an absolute gunman was a ****ing warrior 2nd half imagine throwing Eleny in the bin and having him sat next to Partey. Damn

Iceman10

Established Member
The Premier League is becoming like the Championship with compressed league tables, but nonetheless quite a few of our losses so far have been criminal.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The last 5 premier league results have been draws with almost everyone above us losing points.

This gives me both hope and strikes fear in my heart.

Come On Arsenal.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He's 21 year old, and being played in a new system. Give him time, he'll come good. Unfortunately, Lampard doesn't know how to use him.

He really is a beautiful player.
Don’t see it. Came on for 20 mins lost the ball and walked around with his side desperately needing a win. Reminded me of a certain German player we have here.

Compare that to Mcginn who was everywhere for 90mins. Shocking attitude from Havertz. Looks like that every time I see him play, Chelsea got fleeced. Will never make it in the Prem.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom