• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 16 (Dec 28-30)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My united mates texting me, excited that they're 2nd. Ha! Our fans were that angry when we were 2nd they were already planning their boycotts. Laughable how social media hysteria can whip people up into being idiots.

:lol: We finished 2nd to Leicester with 10 points difference, you shyster.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Take me back to this, tbh :lol:

Fire Arteta, hire Tuchel, sell Willian, sell Mari, sell Soares, sell Pepe, sell Mustaphi sign Balogun to 3 years, Bring back Douzie, buy a creative midfielder, a decent CB and RB, and winger and a backup goalie who can play in goal, and you'll be there.
Easy, and will cost around 150 million.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Allow it.

You think Arteta would tolerate Bruno and Rashford’s high risk/low percentage style of football? Tbh I don’t know why I took the bait.

Exactly. Ole plays direct and risky football that's why we tend to have less possession but lot of shots. Arteta won't play that type of football and he might got pissed watching Bruno keep taking risky passes that can give possession away.

I keep telling people that Bruno is just perfect for United & Ole, if it's under manager like LVG who wants to play total football possession or Barcelona tiki taka, he doesn't suit.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Eqb_jadW8BEzfYT

Arteta could never

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If it's Arteta. Pogba would be treated like Guendouzi now, would never play.
I think people underrate how difficult it is to get an attack clicking, even if the quality is there. Bruno doesn’t come to Arsenal and do what he’s done at United, no way.

Maybe the tactics aren’t super advanced but the man management side of things still plays a part.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: We finished 2nd to Leicester with 10 points difference, you shyster.
I see, it matters who you come 2nd to. Well we're 12 places behind Leicester now Arsène's gone, you shyster! :rofl:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
My united mates texting me, excited that they're 2nd. Ha! Our fans were that angry when we were 2nd they were already planning their boycotts. Laughable how social media hysteria can whip people up into being idiots.
I wouldn't worry about it. Once the Europa league kicks in and the face a couple more top 10 teams they'll come right back down. I said the same thing about Spuds and I was right.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wouldn't worry about it. Once the Europa league kicks in and the face a couple more top 10 teams they'll come right back down. I said the same thing about Spuds and I was right.
You may be right. The Spuds are only spending 6th though, and Mourinho has never coached a side that low. United are 2nd.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
For what? Defending well? I have no sympathy for teams that concede late if they are going to play 90+ minutes without the intent to win.

Well Wolves had the better chances in the first half so i think United was more then lucky to get the win. I agreed with you that i also have no sympathy for teams who like to play without the intent to win.

I think a draw was a fair result consider all the chances for both teams.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom