• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Chelsea-United always so damn boring. What's better here for us... a draw or a United win?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Utd are City's closest challengers this season and they're a clear two levels below them, at least.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
With incredible luck we can catch up to Chelsea, but I always like to see United lose.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But Tuchel > Arteta, ya know?!?!

I just find it funny how Tuchel has been made out to be this progressive attacking manager when his tactics are very reminiscent of Conte. I've seen Chelsea fans who were gagging for him already call it sufferball.

Nothing wrong with the tactics if it's working but it's interesting. Wonder how long before people start really calling him out for being negative.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's absolutely fascinating how United have gone from title contenders to just focusing on making sure they finish top 4 in a few weeks. For me it's the mentality, they just don't act like a team fighting for the title. Too often happy to play for the draw. Don't take the initiative in a lot of big games. Don't have the belief either. If this was under Mourinho there'd be a lot of criticism. Ole seems to be allowed to just go "oh well we were never really title contenders anyways, too early for that". He's managed United for well over 2 years now. Mourinho finishing 2nd on 81 points was deemed a failure. It'll be interesting to see 1. How many points and which position they finish and 2. The media reaction to it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Credit where it’s due, he pops up with goals and assists, but Fernandes is a terrible footballer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
United can live with the point. Not good enough to win the title, but will get into the Top 4 easily.

Chelsea should win this at home.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom