• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So if Sp**s win today they only 3 points from top 4 everything close if things keeping like this you could go from 4th to 10th in last matchdays lol

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I was going to watch, but turned the game on and saw the Ali scored. I'll pass.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Sp**s look really good lately. I think they’ll get into top 4 with City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

we will fall away, we’re awful at moment.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s look really good lately. I think they’ll get into top 4 with City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

we will fall away, we’re awful at moment.
Not sure they were always favorite to win against Burnley and Fulham if Liverpool got win today i think they back to be favorite to finish top 4

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Anyway we should prove our worth and get Like 9 points from Everton Sp**s Liverpool Chelsea. Don't see us finishing top 6 without beating them because other than that the remaining fixtures are more easier

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom