• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If that Diagne could actually finish he'd be a good player. Gets into the right positions.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Big Sam just doesn't have that magic tough anymore. It's too much, this WBA side are simply championship standard no two ways about it. I do think Bilic would've had a better chance because the players really seemed to fight for him, tho I still think they'd end up going down anyways.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Willock looks like he has much bigger physical potential than AMN, he always looked like someone with a great frame who just needed to fill out. I reckon for that reason he'll have a better PL career than AMN.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Willock looks like he has much bigger physical potential than AMN, he always looked like someone with a great frame who just needed to fill out. I reckon for that reason he'll have a better PL career than AMN.
Yeah brushed him off the ball towards the end there.

Tir Na Nog

This Newcastle side don't have a lot of fight in them, Fulham 100% have a chance of staying up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

This Newcastle side don't have a lot of fight in them, Fulham 100% have a chance of staying up.

Such a shame how crap Newcastle are now, can't even remember the last time they were fun to watch...had one fluky season under Pardew, bar that the owner has killed what should be a great team....you look at the fans, the stadium, the kits....shame.

Tir Na Nog

Such a shame how crap Newcastle are now, can't even remember the last time they were fun to watch...had one fluky season under Pardew, bar that the owner has killed what should be a great team....you look at the fans, the stadium, the kits....shame.

As a big fan of Rafa and how Ashley refused to back him at all in the end, I kinda feel as if this is karma. When you've got such a top class manager and you don't really appreciate it and are happy to let him go just to hire someone massively inferior, this is what can happen. Thank god my club doesn't have to deal with that!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only one thing saving Newcastle is saudi royal family take over i hope don't happen because will mean they new man city but they desperately change owners.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
nah i'm not having that, you don't get to have the most money, the best players and be the best team AND have good social media content. Good content is for sh*t Bundesliga clubs, stay in your lane.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom