• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday #05

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Relegate Sunderland now for that away kit. Bare minimum they should be looking at a points deduction.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Make Kane walk off the pitch then stick him on a stretcher. Sp**s logic

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yep, parents swapped Lagos for North London when I was a five year old.

I actually lived less than 15 mins from ****e hart lane. Things could have turned out so much worse. :lol:
Must be great to have somebody with a similar story to you playing for freakin Arsenal...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Must be great to have somebody with a similar story to you playing for freakin Arsenal...
Mate, my uncle is good friends with his dad and used to play football with his him. He's known Iwobi since he was a kid.:lol:

He's been to a few family functions that I unfortunately have missed. :(

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mate, my uncle is good friends with his dad and used to play football with his him. He's known Iwobi since he was a kid.:lol:

He's been to a few family functions that I unfortunately have missed. :(
Super cool. Closest I've come is RVP (friend of a friend of my sister's husband) and Chamakh (nationality). And Barazite! You should see his beard, he's playing for Utrecht in the eredivisie now. My nephew actually ran in to him in a kids playing park two weeks ago.

Idk, I just like the idea of somebody I can really relate to playing in the Arsenal shirt.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom