• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 2

Malky

Established Member
Seeing the distribution from Pickford and Ederson last night makes you realize how bad our keepers are with the ball at their feet, Cech especially. Ederson's pin-point, long range pass to Aguero towards the end last night was outstanding.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Seeing the distribution from Pickford and Ederson last night makes you realize how bad our keepers are with the ball at their feet, Cech especially. Ederson's pin-point, long range pass to Aguero towards the end last night was outstanding.

It's a really underappreciated skill, super hard to pull that kind of distribution off consistently but you do have to expect it at this level.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I know it's only two games but I've found City pretty boring to watch so far.

Over-coaching does that to a team.

Pickfords distribution was really poor last night. I'm sure he's usually better though. Ederson's was good, although he did really bad for their goal.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Over-coaching does that to a team.

Pickfords distribution was really poor last night. I'm sure he's usually better though. Ederson's was good, although he did really bad for their goal.
Ederson is a calamity from what I've seen so far. He may be a good shot stopper and a good distributor and may be that's the reason why he was bought but his decision making and handling in the box are more akin to Almunia than Neuer

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Ederson is a calamity from what I've seen so far. He may be a good shot stopper and a good distributor and may be that's the reason why he was bought but his decision making and handling in the box are more akin to Almunia than Neuer
Agreed. Not complaining, but it's pretty hilarious that, even with unlimited resources, they just can't seem to sort out their keeper position (and, until further notice, their back 4 -- though I think Walker / Mendy will finally have it solved).

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom