• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 36

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
wow, surprised at that result.. I'd be pissed if Stoke somehow manages to stay up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
11 wins and 6 draws in their 17 home games, that's probably Klopp's Achilles heel going back to his Dortmund days. @SA Gunner Still needs a solution to breaking down teams who sit back.

Just saw the score for this game.

This is the unfortunate loophole for Klopp and his troops for the moment at least. Unless they can learn to deal with the low block, they will be unable to compete for the Premier League.

Would be interested to see what Klopp has in response to this tactic against him.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool should be careful the top 4 not quite secured yet Spuds and Chelsea got 2 games on hand

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Salah stays at Liverpool, it will be very interesting if he can replicate this season.

If he does, woah!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Maybe Westbrom should've sacked Padrew earlier another important win but I think its too late for them

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good result for Stoke tbh.
Bad day though. With Southampton and Palace winning they lose further ground. A point is just a point even if they get it away at Liverpool. They've gone.

Anyone fancy a punt on Butland if we can't get Oblak?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

WBA fans should be fuming, that squad is easily a mid table one, without that disastrous Pardew hire they’d be fine.

Absolute joke of a manager who’s man management style is bullying players and taking the teams on piss ups abroad.

If they’d fired him even a couple of weeks earlier they’d be safe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think its all but over for stoke and Westbrom 2 games remaining while the team's above them got game or 2 in hand

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Just watched the Palace - Leicester highlights and Palace had played like peak Barcelona, an unreal job from Roy.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom