• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ok we know Liverpool are amazing at home but f**king hell Norwich. oh well stream off again. this will end up badly.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ipswich fans are probably enjoying this, granted they have not had much to cheer about recently...

FinnGooner

Established Member
The game is over and not much fun but as a Finn I'm required to watch as long as Pukki is on the pitch. Hopefully he gets one

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Rubbish game as expected though to be fair to Norwich they easily could have had one or two themselves.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Norwich if they do stay up and do some improving at the back, could become a solid mid table team like leicester that give a nice sgow every now and then.

They have some nifty technicians, but that stiepeemann fella is uber cack. Pukki nothing impressive.

I liked cantwell though, tidy fella, needa to push on.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom