Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 5

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by rich 1990, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

Klopp and Pep are better in EPL than in Bundesliga.Agree ?

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

At dortmund klopp didn't have the ability to spend and keep his stars

Notorious Big likes this.
  3. Notorious Big

Yeah,they still played great football,not every season,but they won two titles under him.Still think that this Liverpool is much stronger than them.

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Oreos dipped in hot coffee makes them even more delicious, agree?

5. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

That the 3-2 when LVG was manager where we let Rashford score a brace to look like the hottest prospect in English football? To be fair they played good football under LVG, far better than they do right now.
    As for the 'defensive' team that beat us 10 years ago, they had Fergie as manager, he could send out a team full of Phil Jones and get them playing decent football.

6. yousif_arsenal

I think teams in future will have to come with plan against these kind of teams sitting behind all game won't do you good

7. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Bayern were pretty dominant in the Bundesliga throughout Pep's time there. First season 90 points out of a possible 102. 2nd season got 79 points but still 10 ahead of their nearest rivals. 3rd season 88 points again 10 ahead of their nearest rivals. They also won the DFB Pokal twice. Let's make no mistake Pep utterly dominated in Germany. This was also at a time when Bayern weren't winning every year. Since 06 they had not managed to retain the Bundesliga until Pep's first season and he'd go on to win 3 in a row.

8. Notorious Big

Mane again ffs

9. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

awful from gk

10. yousif_arsenal

You can't make mistakes against them it's lucky but that what happen

11. Tir Na Nog

Of course their much stronger than Dortmund. Dortmund weren't breaking world records on Goalkeeper and Centre back signings. They weren't able to sign ready made wingers like Mane and Salah while signing the perfect holding midfielder in Fabinho. It's no wonder this Liverpool side are now the best side Klopp's ever managed. He's had the resources to build a world class squad. As well as he did at Dortmund I think in the CL they never really were close to winning, even tho they got to the final in 2013 they were very close to going out to Malaga and Real had effectively downed tools in the final year under Mourinho. Every other season you could see they were a class below the likes of Bayern, Real and Barca.

12. yousif_arsenal

That was bad from gk

13. Notorious Big

I think that Pep came to right time at Bayern.They had one of the best seasons in their history in 2013 and it was easier for him to win like that.

Didn't like his style in Bayern,they didn't play total football and were exposed in defence too much in CL.His style in City is better imo and he had tougher task in City than in Bayern.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  14. Notorious Big

Newcastle always play like thrash at Anfield.When they won their last match there ?

15. Tir Na Nog

Ah yes, I'd say he's done a better job with Man City than with Bayern, that's fair.

16. yousif_arsenal

TAA really knows how to cross the ball

17. yousif_arsenal

Newcastle played the same against Sp**s and won but Liverpool different attacking team

18. Notorious Big

I know,but every season they lost there,even when Liverpool was much weaker :lol:

19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

What a miss ffs

20. yousif_arsenal

This is one way traffic change the tactics ffs