• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manberg

Predator
Like everything else in life, it’s about money. Why pay big money for a PL player, when you can try and “beat the market” by finding the next Kante, Ndidi, Salah, Gueye, Doucoure, Mahrez - which I understand.

Look at Leicester, sold Maguire and he’s replaced by Soyuncu who they signed last year. They wanted Dunk from Brighton but were quoted 45-50M which is crazy.

You can also leave that finding the next big thing to clubs in the premier league and go and buy from them. Such as Liverpool buying Van Dijk from Southampton or Wijnaldum from Newcastle. It's especially also true of English players. Leicester bought Maddison from Norwich for £20m only last year and now he's worth around £90m. We had been wanting a top defender for eons, but we got beat by our rivals in the transfer market.

My whole point was that the club's transfer and scouting policy is undeniably geared heavily towards foreign leagues and I'm in favour of a bit of a change in this area.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Burn it all. Fcuking sick of this bloody stupid team.

Can't win against Crystal bloody Palace

Revolution

Fifth or sixth. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Leicester all better.

Under Wenger towards the end the away form was terrible but you knew at home if Arsenal went ahead and got a second they'd win comfortably and get more. Not seeing that under Emery.

Swallow your pride and play Özil.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Went from fluking our way into third place and 2 points of City to fifth and only 3 points above the PE teacher. There is only one trajectory with our current manager. Just got to hope the owners can see it while we still have a chance to salvage a CL place this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not making it Chelsea Leicester look more in form we getting worse i don't think we'll get our s**t together soon too. So yeah until the club wake it'll be europa next season again

Pepes blue pill

People finally waking up to the fact that emery is likely to cost us top 4 when it should be the easiest season to achieve it in a long time and to make it worse the board wont react

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People finally waking up to the fact that emery is likely to cost us top 4 when it should be the easiest season to achieve it in a long time and to make it worse the board wont react
Nothing is easy all PL teams have improved and when they come to your stadium will always try to frustrate you. I said in start of season if you don't improve away from home win at least half of 19 away games you finish top 4

Pepes blue pill

Nothing is easy all PL teams have improved and when they come to your stadium will always try to frustrate you. I said in start of season if you don't improve away from home win at least half of 19 away games you finish top 4

We shouldnt be making it harder by having a clueless ***** in charge of us, Lampard already made a difference at chelsea, emery has only made us worse

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Went from fluking our way into third place and 2 points of City to fifth and only 3 points above the PE teacher. There is only one trajectory with our current manager. Just got to hope the owners can see it while we still have a chance to salvage a CL place this season.

Don't think my expectations dropped 3rd to 6th so quickly before, everything has been so bad really since the first 2 games this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We shouldnt be making it harder by having a clueless ***** in charge of us, Lampard already made a difference at chelsea, emery has only made us worse
Lampard team also dropped points against Sheffield and Leicester at home we also gone like 20 games unbeaten last season and have plan things can change quick with Lampard too

Pepes blue pill

Lampard team also dropped points against Sheffield and Leicester at home we also gone like 20 games unbeaten last season and have plan things can change quick with Lampard too

The point is lampard has been there for 10 bloody minutes and they already have a way of playing, emery has been here a year and a half and you still here people saying he needs this and that before he will get us playing well...there is almost nothing to suggest that

Also throughout the 20 game unbeaten run even the media wrote about us being lucky and how we would be found out eventually, woulda lost a few times during that run if our opponents didnt waste so many chances, chances we still give away now

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The point is lampard has been there for 10 bloody minutes and they already have a way of playing, emery has been here a year and a half and you still here people saying he needs this and that before he will get us playing well...there is almost nothing to suggest that

Also throughout the 20 game unbeaten run even the media wrote about us being lucky and how we would be found out eventually, woulda lost a few times during that run if our opponents didnt waste so many chances, chances we still give away now
I remember us also early last season we had gameplan we were pressing from the front playing from the back depending on our fullbacks when attacking since the middle of the last season things changed and that down to manager too he not helping himself

Pepes blue pill

I remember us also early last season we had gameplan we were pressing from the front playing from the back depending on our fullbacks when attacking since the middle of the last season things changed and that down to manager too he not helping himself

We were told that we would be a pressing team and as you said we kinda started off like that but it wasnt for many games and can hardly be used as a defence for him

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I’m sorry but I don’t remember this. I remember us being very bad too but coming through a lot of those games. And yes this was said at the time. The number of good games we’ve had under Emery can be counted on 1 hand

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’m sorry but I don’t remember this. I remember us being very bad too but coming through a lot of those games. And yes this was said at the time. The number of good games we’ve had under Emery can be counted on 1 hand
It was short period yes we didn't continue the progress but we had worse squad than this season we looked better away from home too everything changed when Holding abd bellerin got injured in middle of last season

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom