• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe will definitely have his uses when he comes back, hopefully with an AFCON medal (take that Son, you little Tom Holland loving bellend) boosting his confidence.

If we don't get a striker in this window, I pray Arteta brings Auba back into the squad...even an out of form and possibly declining Pierre, is significantly more useful for us than Eddie.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Auba and Pepe could be the pendulum swing for us, I think they can give us something extra in the run in. We can't just keep relying on the same group as now, Laca doesn't score enough and the rest are still young and a bit inconsistent. We know Auba and Pepe get goals when given the chance.
There's definitely a role for Pepe. Whether than be off the bench last 30 mins or whatever. A revitalised Auba could help the cause also.

One thing we know is we do need something more. One or two quality signings in January along with the above 2 and who knows. I just don't know if the Auba situation can be resolved. I suppose the Dubai trip could be the perfect opportunity.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's definitely a role for Pepe. Whether than be off the bench last 30 mins or whatever. A revitalised Auba could help the cause also.

One thing we know is we do need something more. One or two quality signings in January along with the above 2 and who knows. I just don't know if the Auba situation can be resolved. I suppose the Dubai trip could be the perfect opportunity.

I've seen players come back from worse, remember Tevez at City? If we're going extreme what about Cantona kung-fu kicking a fan? Top managers put their ego's a side, and I'm certain the Auba situation is nowhere near as dire as tho were, not even in the same stratosphere.

Even Xhaka, Arteta himself convinced him to stay after that whole debacle and made him an important player. Unless there's something that's not being said that happened I don't see why Auba couldn't come back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I just don't know if the Auba situation can be resolved. I suppose the Dubai trip could be the perfect opportunity.

Auba seems a pretty mellow and nice guy, tbh...we can easily bring him back, it's up to the club though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Time to lock this thread. If you can't beat that Burnley at home you're never getting CL. Be lucky to get EL and that isn't good enough. **** football.

mpower2540

I mean, we win our game in hand we’re above united so it’s not over but we’re so one dimensional it’s painful. The transfer window is vital but it’s not looking too hopeful.

What a horrendous month it’s been

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I mean, we win our game in hand we’re above united so it’s not over but we’re so one dimensional it’s painful. The transfer window is vital but it’s not looking too hopeful.

What a horrendous month it’s been
It is over because we aren't good enough and our manager isn't good enough. Unless Mikel has his perfect starting 11 at 100% level he doesn't perform.

Sp**s have games in hand. United have a squad that if they start clicking can win 4 or 5 in a row. They have individuals who can win matches. Bruno, Ronaldo.

All we had to do today was win. But that was too much to ask.

If top 4 is going to be possible we have to literally beat United at home, beat Sp**s away, beat Liverpool at home, take 4 points of Wolves and get something in the Chelsea match. That ain't happening.

mpower2540

It is over because we aren't good enough and our manager isn't good enough. Unless Mikel has his perfect starting 11 at 100% level he doesn't perform.

Sp**s have games in hand. United have a squad that if they start clicking can win 4 or 5 in a row. They have individuals who can win matches. Bruno, Ronaldo.

All we had to do today was win. But that was too much to ask.

If top 4 is going to be possible we have to literally beat United at home, beat Sp**s away, beat Liverpool at home, take 4 points of Wolves and get something in the Chelsea match. That ain't happening.
Just let me sit in delusional hope for a while mate please

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just let me sit in delusional hope for a while mate please
Ive tried it. Its better to accept reality. It doesn't impact the other elements of your life so much. You'll find you are nicer to the wife and the kids. And maybe more productive at work. Lol.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can easily say the max finish is 6th. Without striker is almost impossible we getting 4th. Neither Sp**s and utd will keep dropping point for us to finish 4th if we want 4th take risks in market we need CF anyway since summer

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The result against Burnley doesn’t kill us. It’s the fallback to the tired old performances that we’re too familiar with under Arteta.

Only their second clean sheet away from home.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I can easily say the max finish is 6th. Without striker is almost impossible we getting 4th. Neither Sp**s and utd will keep dropping point for us to finish 4th if we want 4th take risks in market we need CF anyway since summer
You keep saying “without strikers” but we have strikers. The problem is Arteta.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We have they can't score 10 in league . Arteta is problem but they are bigger problem the last 18 months shows that we need refreshing

Hmm but for how "bad" Auba has been he still got 10 in 29 last season in the league alone.

He's also already on 4 in 14 despite having fallen out with Tets, despite still playing on the wing sometimes and despite admittedly not the greatest form from him.

We aren't saying Auba is necessarily the ultimate solution but if he weren't iced out I truly believe he could be a useful player for us if deployed properly and would've helped today definitely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hmm but for how "bad" Auba has been he still got 10 in 29 last season in the league alone.

He's also already on 4 in 14 despite having fallen out with Tets, despite still playing on the wing sometimes and despite admittedly not the greatest form from him.

We aren't saying Auba is necessarily the ultimate solution but if he weren't iced out I truly believe he could be a useful player for us if deployed properly and would've helped today definitely.
Its not like before auba was 25-30 goals strikers a season him gone downhill like that don't help because our team don't have replacement other than u23 kids. I don't want to say Arteta problem because if we still have not created since auba exiled I'd agree with you but we haven't

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom